We are hiring - Optical Assistant
We are in search of a candidate to fill this position, who has an overall enthusiastic outlook on life and who enjoys people.
The right person will be forward thinking, have an interest in fashion/style, a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn within a fast paced Award Winning Optical Boutique.
We thrive on providing the most enjoyable client journey within our practice, offering a superior service with our exclusive and technically advanced products.
We require a new team member to:
- have at least 6 GCSE’s and desirably 2 A’levels (or equivalent of.)
- have previous experience working in a retail environment
- be IT literate and proficient in the use of social media.
- have strong people skills, with a commitment to ensuring clients’ satisfaction at all times, in a professional and discreet manner.
- be flexible and pro active within the workplace with the ability to multitask, seamlessly from one task to another.
There are excellent career prospects for the candidate who wishes to learn and develop their skills in a very unique profession. Salary commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
A) Call in to our practice and introduce yourself, bringing your CV and cover letter.
B) If you can’t make it in person, email your CV and cover letter to
We look forward to seeing you!
4-6 Queen St, Magherafelt, BT45 6AB.
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Tues to 7pm by appointment only.